الاتحاد الإسلامي العالمي لتصنيع الأغذية
Obj #6: Strengthen OIC Agri-food industry competitiveness to enable export growth by large to SMEs, IntraOIC trade, and post-harvest loss mgmt.
This Program supports the Industry Development pillar of IOFS strategy with purpose to champion and enable private sector led trade development and food security across the OIC.
Please visit official website of the International IFPA:
Current & Potential Activities:
(These activities are not final and definitive and would be subject to management review and changes)
- OIC Food Industry Association: (current): Build an OIC wide industry services association providing trade financing, advisory, training, talent sourcing, research and networking event services.
- Drive OIC food industry investments: Facilitate bankable OIC food industry investments that support OIC industry’s growth and competitiveness
- Support OIC food industry champions: Engage and support leading food companies across the OIC to drive further competitiveness and trade growth of MCs.
10- Year strategic Goals:
- Top OIC food manufacturers engaged with IFPA for global growth competitiveness
- $500 mill+ Food industry investments facilitated