- To be a Muslim national of one of the Member States of IOFS.
- To be below sixty-three.
- To have post-graduate degree in the relevant fields of IOFS operations
- To be free of diseases and infirmities that may hinder the exercise of his duties.
- Not having been convicted of a felony or a crime against honour or trust.
- Not having been removed from any job for disciplinary reasons.
- To be either nominated by his State or his State should have no objection to his appointment in the Organisation.
- At least 15 years of working experience in fields of Diplomatic Services and (or) International Relations and Multilateral Organisations and (or) Human development, Food Security and Safety, Agriculture and Rural development.
- To have several scientific publications on Diplomatic (Inter-Governmental) Relations or Agriculture and Food Security area
- At least two working languages of IOFS (Arabic, English, French)
- To replace and conduct all duties of the Director General in case of his temporary absence (eg., annual, emergency leaves, missions to overseas etc.)
- To report and provide up-to-date information to the Director General on weekly basis upon development of IOFS programmes and obtain DG’s approval to move forward on them (if necessary, to adjust and correct dimensions as per DG’s recommendation)
- To communicate with the officials of General Secretariat of OIC regarding all related matters of IOFS
- To elaborate, coordinate and manage all IOFS Programmes including technical organizations, paper works and preparing arrangement of relevant programme events such as workshops, conferences, roundtables, forums etc.
- To prepare and draft all related documents of the programmes including concept notes, frameworks and plans of action, protocols, declarations, treaties, presentations etc. related to programmes
- To communicate and conduct efficient discussions with the Executive Board Members, Member-States, OIC institutions and other fellow organizations in order to implement all IOFS programmes in effective, comprehensive and proper manner
- To handle way forward actions on implementation of the programmes along with other stakeholders, including utilization of existing mechanisms such reverse linkage programmes, tools of Islamic Finance, institutional capacity building, scientific researches, intra-OIC investment, economic, technical cooperation and trade instruments, enhancing food balance, food data and other information etc.
- To prepare and draft all midterm and final reporting documents upon programmes to the OIC General Secretariat, ACMOI, COMCEC, SESRIC and other stakeholders.
- To prepare and draft all documents related to IOFS Programmes to be submitted for consideration of IOFS Executive Board and General Assembly including outcome documents (Resolutions, Annexes, Protocols, Frameworks/Plans of Action etc.)
- To supervise and coordinate with OIC General Secretariat the approved activities under Food Security Agenda such as development of Strategic Commodities and Food Security Reserve.
- To conduct and supervise all outreach activities in order to raise awareness on IOFS programmes, including drafting necessary articles, allocation of these articles among well-known media sources. To conduct interviews, webinars, and participate panel discussions to promote IOFS and its programmes.
Kindly ask you to send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org